The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

LoVe EaRtH


★
the stars fly away like dust 

t'moon shines the color of rust 

even the day seems to be night 

when at all will the world be bright 

✩

the earth falls heavy on one side 

t'weight is never right to abide 

starving eyes are dazzling with flare 

when at all will the world be fair 

❅

the world is dying dying dying 

people are praying praying praying 

do you hear me saying 

I miss you in the peaceful world 

✯

earth supplies are used for mines 

n'bombers never hear the whines 

they only wash away the peace 

and render earth bloody with grease

☆

1 comment:

  1. Environment, justice, and peace
    Pollution, inequality/poverty, and war
    The three worldly themes that Andrea addresses.
    "the world is dying, and I miss you in the peaceful world"
    Suggesting that I lost you because the world was not in peace.
    Now that it is in peace, I miss you.

    Is this a sad poem?
    Andrea actually made it as lyrics

    ReplyDelete