The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

You Smile, I Smile


You would be my true friend if:

You make me happy.
You make me happy just by being yourself.
You make me want to hear you talk when I feel crushed.
You tell me not to be jealous of other people.
You tell me that my life is my own to live.
You teach me how to put my tears away.
You teach me how to make everyday a happy day.
You also know that by being happy, you are making someone else happy too.
You make me smile.

If tears swell up in my eyes, you know that I am not crying.
Instead, you know immediately that I am overwhelmed by tears of joy.
All because that I have a friend as wonderful as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment