The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

your heart mirrored my love


your heart mirrored my love



it was a hint orbiting all 'round you 

I felt the warmth when the sky turned bright blue 

the clear light in your heart was aglow 

the heart for desire was to show 

how much I belonged to you 




you took me to see the first snowfall 

and gave me a lift so I could stand tall 

you offered a tour for the day 

and I'd follow you all the way 

because I knew what was to come 




I got myself a pair of winter socks 

and you got me a pair of lovely gloves 

when nothing with us would go wrong 

and all the feelings could grow strong 

I'd feel like living in a real world 




life before you was only a dream 

nowhere could I ever see a beam 

'till it seemed all the times with you 

was like all my dreams had come true 




when I fell deep into your affectionate embrace 

I tried to look up into your eyes on your face 

but all I could see above 

was your heart mirrored deeply of my love


No comments:

Post a Comment