The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Because I love you, I have to be strong


Staring into space without you on mind
This is supposed to be a dream
Why aren't you anywhere in sight
I feel no warmth from the moonlit beam

We will hold hands some day
Right now it just doesn't feel right
It's just a kiss goodbye

Don't worry, we'll be okay
Tomorrow will be fine
Everything will be alright

It's just I need some time alone
I've been torn apart and falling
Like dripping ice-cream on a cone
I wish I could go sea breeze sailing

We will be okay
I will learn to be strong
My heart will return
and I believe it will

Kisses...and everything's okay
Hugs...and everything's much better

Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment