The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ad for January - Wishing for Stars

❝The secret for success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.❞
~Benjamin Disraeli


Chinese New Year is two weeks away.
101 oh 101, nothing more than special!
It is year 101 
Which reminds you of what?
Of course.
The beautiful 101 skyscraper.
Happy New Year Dear Honeybee!



Dear God, 
Please let 2012 be my awesome year.

Here comes New Year,
and who are you?

❝An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in.
A pessimist stays up to make sure the Old Year leaves.❞
~Bill Vaughan


A new year? No no no. It's a new soul. Your turn. Your chance. Make it shine.

❝Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.” I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.❞
~Douglas Pagels



My Rising Star
I Love You So Much


Please be there for me
whenever I need you


Dear 2012
I need you sweet honeybee
my future is in your hands
Please, and please, be my awesome year


Greetings and Wishes - from Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment