The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.


It's just a bad day, not a bad life.



Keep calm and hug your friends.
Keep calm and kiss your lover.
Keep calm and love with all your might.
Keep calm and live your life.


I know you had a great day
I'm glad you came along
To me nothing makes me happier
than know that you're glad to be with me
So be by my side and remember
that I'll always be there for you
when you need me just shout out my name
I'll be there for you no matter what, honey

Now that distance wants to intervene
and separate the freeway of happiness 
then disconnect our bridge of warmth
it thinks we'll all go insane
I'll still be there for you
across air and space
I'll send my wishes and love
I'll blow my goodnight kisses
all the way to your embrace
I'll still be there for you
Honey you have to stay strong
and just imagine

It's just a bad day, not a bad life
without me, life can go great
you just have to imagine
live your life and put me away

You are my sparkling angel 
shine to dominate the skyline
embrace to disseminate your love
and pour it down to the world

I'll always be there for you.
Keep calm, and smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment