The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Name me Season



Winter season is almost arriving!
Look at this meal signed last Christmas.
Missing it much!
The pain then brought a lot of joy that I share today
Likin' it much.

I'm feeling a cold already.
Fall, is it?
Autumn. 
The seasons have got such beautiful names
I want to be a season
to be able to change my nature 
without being punished

when things go wild, so do I
so I change my nature
but people get disappointed

seasons disappoint people too
but what can they do to the seasons
nothing.

so I want to be a season
who nobody can do anything to me
when I go wild.


One wish, one wish
A big one, that is
to be successful,
which encompasses
a lot more.
To be able to do what I had been doing
that hurts myself without hurting myself
that would be success.
where do I stand?
where can I ever see my wish come true?

The only thing I ever want,
for Christmas this year.
Santa, you're my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment