The world doesn't stop spinning,time doesn't stop running.
Write your own fiction and paint a fantasy world!
Celebrate 5 years fighting hunger with Freerice.com
Hunger Hot Spots

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"There is no greater bore than perfection." - Richard Connell, Most Dangerous Game




Work.
This word seems to tire everyone
Yet it is the truth that keeps life going

Without work, you are useless.
Being useless, equals not having a life.
Simple.
"There is no greater bore than perfection." - Richard Connell, Most Dangerous Game
So yes, I have loads of work to complete.
Yet at times, I feel an empty schedule ahead
Is it that I don't know what to start with?
I am myself.
Independent.
But I need warmth
to spark life
Like a streetlamp
independent
defending itself against
wind and rain
but needs the warmth
of its light bulb
to keep it strong
sometimes
no punctuation
is wonderful
feelings are nonstop
they do not need fullstops
just think no punctuation
isn't that great
improvise
your. own. words.


Life goes on C:
Big Smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment